REGISTER TODAY

Registration for Art Show
4'x8'
Registration for Art Show
4'x4'
$10
$5

wildlife & nature

photography art gallery

Thank you so much for choosing to display your artwork at Beaver Creek's Wildlife & Nature Photography Art Gallery. 

August 22nd & 23rd   |   10AM - 5PM 

Register Deadline: July 30th, 2020
Spots will be filling up fast, register today!

AUGUST 22nd-23rd

Wildlife & Nature Photography Art Gallery  |  10am - 5pm

Top 10 Peoples Choice Awards  |  Voting is on Saturday

Ohio School of Falconry Photography Workshop  |  12pm

Photography Photo Tours  |  9am & 5pm

Complimentary Snacks & Refreshments

PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

Photographers will have the opportunity to take photos of these amazing raptors on natural looking perches.

Dr. Hoo

HENSON

SHELLY

Dr. Hoo

DROP OFF

Each piece of artwork will need wire attached to back for hanging.

 

On back of each image, please include your full name, address, phone number, and dollar amount to sell.

 

You can set up your display Saturday morning @8am, or make arrangements to drop off your artwork at the Beaver Creek Wildlife Educational Center a few days before the event:

12884 Echo Dell Rd, East Liverpool, OH 43920

Aug. 20-Thursday 4pm - 7pm | Aug.21-Friday 2pm - 6pm | Aug.22-Sat 8am

 

PICK UP - ALL artwork must be picked up Sunday Aug 23rd from 3pm-5pm

Anything NOT picked up will be donated.

DETAILS

 

4'x4' section - $5 donation

4'x8' section - $10 donation

 

It will be the responsibility of each artist to fill their section with as many prints that will fit pending on size.

4'x4' = @ 6-10 pieces (size dependent)

4'x8' = @ 8-18 pieces (size dependent)

 

Artwork categories include wildlife, nature landscapes, flowers, macro, and animals.

No pet pictures please

 

 

 

Registration Deadline

July 30th, 2020

Contact Info

Wildlife & Nature Wildlife Photography

Charles 330.881.9306

charles@charlesmarshphotography.com

 

Beaver Creek Wildlife Educational Center

beavercreekwildlife.org

Kathy - beavercreekw@aol.com

You are invited to offer for sale any works that you choose to display in the gallery. You are also welcome to display items that you prefer not to sell. Prices can be placed on back of artwork, but the staff will refer any interested buyers back to the participating artist for the actual purchase.

 

TERMS

Items chosen by the artist for display in Wildlife & Nature Art Gallery must remain up for the entire length of the display period, even if sold. If a purchase is made and a buyer would like to take the piece with them, the artist must have another piece of art to replace the one that has been removed.

 

CONSIGNMENT

The sale price of each piece will be determined by the artist. From the sale of an item consigned at Wildlife & Nature Art Gallery, the exhibiting artist will keep 80% of the final sale price. The remaining 20% we ask for a donation towards the Beaver Creek Wildlife Educational Center at the conclusion of the exhibition. Consignment is valid from the first day the participating artist’s work is on display until they are removed from the exhibition space.

 

HOLD HARMLESS

The exhibiting artist agrees to hold harmless BCWEC, the hosting agents, employees, and volunteers from Wildlife & Nature Photography Facebook group of any and all claims, demands, and damages, including but not limited to theft, fire, vandalism, malicious mischief, and liabilities or suit of any kind whatsoever arising from or due to the exhibiting artist’s displays.

PHOTO TOUR

Hosted by William Cassidy

Bring your cameras, and take a hike around Beaver Creek.

Aug. 22 - Saturday 9am  |  5pm

Aug. 23 9am

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Flickr

Senior Portraits  |  Special Events  |  Portraits  Sports Wildlife  |  Website Design

Privacy   |   Terms   |  Service 

© Copyrights 2020 by CHARLES MARSH PHOTOGRAPHY.